Friday, March 1, 2013

Introducing Annabelle!

This month's BYOC (Build Your Own Collab) had us working with a gorgeous colour palette suggested by my dear friend Dalis!  I especially love the shades of yellow and red!  I went all vintage with it... maybe as a remnant inspiration from working on Boho Bliss.  Also, after going out for French crêpes with my dh at "La Crêperie" here in Beloeil, I was inspired by the doilies in the serving dishes and floral wallpaper.  Annabelle is inspired by all these things.  French, florals and lace!



I also created a set of tag shapes that you can use over and over again to create your own.  Included is an svg cutting file for you lucky ones that have a cutting system!  


Some Annabelle inspiration:


layout by Helen


layout by MiMonteiro


layout by cynthia


layout by Christineirion


layout by Jordan






1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love Annabelle! It's on my gotta have list this week!

    You've come back to designing with a real burst of energy and beautiful designs... I'm lovin' it all!
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete