Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SOSN (Something Old, Something New) at the Pad

Something Old
This week I have an old favourite to share with you!  The drawings in the kit were done by my sone Caleb when he was 10 years old.  We also created a cute set of Valentine's day cards and some printable posters that you can use for scrapping or for home decor!  




Something New
To add to this adorable collection, I created a set of Spaced Out Splatters and some fun Scribbles!  These two element packs coordinate perfectly with the Robots and Aliens kit, but you will find that you reach for them often in scrapping with other kits as well!  



FREEBIE ALERT:  
Don't forget to pick up my new Facebook freebie!  Just like my FB page and you'll have access to exclusive freebies throughout the year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment