Friday, March 29, 2013

Mother Goose

Are you looking for the perfect kit to document your child's early years?  Mother Goose is a large collection of coordinated kits that is sure to offer plenty of options for your child's memory book.  Each part of the collection is offered separately, but you can also get the complete bundled collection at 44% off this weekend only!!  This is a GREAT deal!!














This FREE quickpage will be included in my newsletter this week!  :)



Some CT inspiration

by 3littleks

by heathergw

by Kathryn Wilson

by Violaine

by ninigoesdigi

by Mellybird



1 comment:

  1. Hello. Can I use parts of this for very limited production items I'm going to sell in my Etsy store? I can give you credit, of course. It doesn't say "personal use" or "commercial use" on it. And I think it came up in "commercial use" search on the Lily Pad, but their search engine is a big wonky. I love your products regardless. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete