Friday, March 15, 2013

NEW Woodland collection!

Introducing my brand new Woodland collection, on sale this weekend  - 20% off!  The collection includes a set of 22 papers, 35 elements, 10 paint stamps / brushes and a full upper and lower-case alpha. You can purchase it as individual pieces or bundle up and save even more!  The bundled collection is 30% off forever!

Newsletter subscribers will receive a free quickpage of the layout I posted below (the last one), plus links to previous freebies I have offered and other surprise goodies!  If you haven't subscribed yet, now is the time!  ;)






Some inspiration from the CT

by Dalis

by Sucali

by Lynnette

by justagirl

by Tracy

by Kim

by Lynne-Marie

I have posted an inspirational album on my Facebook page where you can view all the CT layouts.



No comments:

Post a Comment